Tuesday 4 February 2020

RKP Day 2 - Mrs. Seymour's Class

Tomorrow is WINTER WALK DAY! Please dress warmly and walk to school if you can! 

Reasons why winter walking is awesome:

  • prevent greenhouse gasses (better for the environment) - Maddox
  • get energy/exercise (healthy) - Myles
  • spend time with your friends - Mrs. Seymour
  • your parents don't have to be frustrated with no parking spots - Mrs. Janzen
  • play games / have fun while you walk - Myles
  • faster than driving to school (for some of you) 
  • give your parents a break! - Myles

Highlights from Day 2 at Ralph Klein Park:
  • we sketched animal skulls (Sofia)
  • we reflected on interesting facts that we learned (Marek)
  • we sketched landscapes (Corbin)
  • in the compost toilet, there is a fan that blows air while you're "doing your business" (Ibrahim)
  • I enjoyed sketching coyotes (Drayden)
  • I enjoyed sketching the landscapes (Chase & Carson)
  • when we were sketching the landscapes, that was my favourite part (Alexis)
  • I enjoyed sketching the porcupine (Alivia)
  • I enjoyed writing the things that we learned over the past two days (Chasity)
  • I enjoyed sketching the red-tailed hawk skull (Zoey R)
  • the letters FLAB were helpful when taking photos because we remembered:
    • F - focus
    • L - lighting
    • A - angles
    • B - background/foreground
      (Braeden)
  • I enjoyed writing (Bailey)
  • I enjoyed sketching a fox (Aubrey)

No comments:

Post a Comment