Tuesday 1 October 2019

Here are a few highlights from a busy day in Grade 2!

When we read the book Beautiful Oops again. This time I noticed that the marks were not just from drawing, it was paint too. (Zaeem)

Today we did another Beautiful Oops art piece. This time we started our art from a splatter of paint. I made mine into a meteorite. (Stone)

I made mine into a tree house. (Mila)

I made my oops into a house. (Drew)

I made my art into me kicking a ball over a dog's head. (Alivia)

We did literacy block and I did the printing and read with a teacher stations. (Corbin)

 For our Eye Opener we skip counted by 5's I counted over 100! (Anna)

In math we had to show different ways to make 10 with Lego blocks. (Drayden)

In PE we played a game with our Grade one friends called, "Yeet, Bop, Ding" (Zoey R.)







We read a book called Mattland and then wrote about what our "lands" could be like. (Chasity)







Reminders:
- Book orders are due by Friday
- You can order our upcoming Fun Lunches through healthyhunger.ca
- We play outside every day - send appropriate clothing (and maybe an extra pair of socks!)
- Picture day is Wednesday, October 16
- Family Movie night forms will be coming home tomorrow - limited entry - first come first served

No comments:

Post a Comment