Tuesday 15 October 2019

Picture Day Tomorrow!

Please note: it is our whole-class photo tomorrow. We will also be having Phys. Ed outside, due to photos being in the gym. Please ensure that students have appropriate footwear/clothing for both.

Thank you! :) 

We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! A special happy birthday to Mila and Anna:


Highlights from today:

  • In Phys. Ed we learned a new game to dodge (Sayeh)
  • In art we learned about warm and cool colours (Anna)
  • We worked at groups to come up with description words using our senses (Chasity)
  • We practiced our reading on RAZ Kids on the computers (Zaeem)
  • We learned how to connect what I read to what I know (Corbin)
  • Some people went to Ozobots club (Aubrey) and we learned how to give commands to a robot

I can use descriptive words to improve my writing:


Ozobots Club:


Practicing our reading on the computer:


I can make ABC patterns using colours. I can use warm and cool colours in my art:






No comments:

Post a Comment