Friday 24 January 2020

Nature Walk to the Pond

Happy Birthday, Alexis!


Highlights from our learning today:

  • we learned that there are letters in the alphabet that are made from different things like wood (Drayden)
  • we went on a walk to the pond and we buddied up with the other class and we had letters that we had to look for and I found an I and an M (Zaeem)
  • in math, we had math stations and I learned how to use a number line to add two-digit numbers (Sawyer)
  • in literacy block, we had stations and at my station we rolled a dice and I had to read a card with alliterations on it (Rana)
Some compliments we received today were:


  • Somebody told me "You're so kind to me" (Alivia)
  • Emily said I have a nice smile (Evelyn)
  • Avery told me that she likes how I make her laugh (Bria)
  • Avery said the same thing to me! (Rana)
  • Sawyer told me that I was a good dancer (Mrs. Seymour)
Have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy the nice weather and do some outdoor activities! :) See you all on Monday!

Coming up:
January 29 - Favourite Decade Day!
January 30 - Fun Lunch
January 31 - PD Day (No School)
February 3/4 - Mrs. Seymour's Class on Field Trip
February 12 - Early Dismissal (11:45)
February 13/14 - Teachers' Convention (No School)
February 17 - Family Day (No School)
February 20 - Fun Lunch (Little Caesar's)
February 27 - Grade 2 Celebration of Learning 6:30-7:30
February 28 - PD Day (No School)


No comments:

Post a Comment